Friday, December 23, 2011

It looks like I'm venturing out into the world of blogging. I'm doing it because in the past few months since I've started seriously couponing, I have learned so much and want to share it with anyone and everyone! I've gotten my sister and mom into it. They've then told friends and I've tried to help those people wrap their brains around the world of coupons. The TLC show "Extreme Couponing" is a fun show to watch, but it isn't true to life for the average coupon user. In fact, I think it deters many people from riding the coupon train.

If you love a great deal and want to help yourself, your family, your friends, and your community...then you've come the right place.

My goal is to post what great deals I've gotten each week at different stores around the Lancaster County, PA area. I want to tell you how I've scored such amazing deals on things like food, personal care items, pet products, clothing, and more. I also intend on adding little tricks I've picked along my couponing journey.

I can't wait to hear what people want to know as well. Please drop me an email or leave a post with any comments or questions. Now let's get out there and save more on the things we buy!

No comments:

Post a Comment